Teen Driver Car Maintenance and Repair Guide
As a teen driver, you’ve probably taken a driver's education course to learn the ins-and-outs of driving, traffic laws and important safety tips when you're behind the wheel. And by now, you've probably heard time and again how important defensive driving is.
What you might not know, however, is the importance of keeping your car properly maintained and knowing basic automotive repair, to help prevent you from being stranded along the road and to help you avoid hefty repair bills.
In this guide, you will find the following information:
- A Vehicle Diagram to help you identify key components of your car.
- A Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Vehicle Maintenance Checklist to keep your car running its best.
- Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Vehicle Repair Instructions to help you perform basic maintenance and repair of your car.
- Car Maintenance and Repair Tips & Tricks you probably didn't know but should.
- Car Repair Safety Information to keep you safe while you're performing a repair.
- Roadside Safety Tips while you're out on the road.
- A Car Maintenance Quiz to earn your Certificate of Commitment upon successful completion.
You can download the above information in individual PDFs, or download the full AutoMD.com Teen Driver Car Maintenance and Repair Guide.
This guide will help you understand the basic vehicle systems, to keep your vehicle running right and to avoid roadside breakdowns. Ultimately, we hope to educate you about the fundamentals of proper do-it-yourself car maintenance and repair, to train you for a lifetime of successful vehicle ownership.
Congratulations and happy motoring!
Your Online Car Repair and Maintenance Experts