Almost every time I've been there, I've had a problem. Last time, I brought the car in for the AC. Karns inserted dye to see where the leak is. I was told to bring it back in a week after the dye got through the system. I am ill and was not able to bring it back for months. So Karns said I had to pay again. I did. Then they could not get me in for the follow up within a two week period. I tried to confirm whether that would be a problem. Obviously I did not want to pay a third time. Sally hung up on me, saying I was ridiculous to be asking the question. When I called back, she simply would not listen to my concerns, and hung up on me again. Further, Dan told me the price I paid upfront covered the entire repair. But when I tried to schedule the follow up, Sally said I would have to pay more again. I decided to cut my losses and go somewhere else.