What Do You Do If You Feel You Were Ripped Off
If you feel like you were overcharged at the repair shop where you got your car serviced or that your car wasn’t fixed properly, what steps can you take?
- Tell the repair shop manager you will post comments on AutoMD.com, Yelp, etc.
- Post comment on AutoMD.com
- Contact the Better Business Bureau
If you are pleased with your repair shop, one of the best things you can do is strengthen and build that relationship. After all, your car is eventually going to need other repairs.
- Post reviews online at AutoMD.com and other online consumer review sites
- Refer the business to friends and family, and let the shop know that you have.