Auto Answers » View Question
vwill_2000 3/18/2013
2004 Honda Accord EX 6 Cyl 3.0L - Body & Interior
Do I have to replace my CD player with another honda player or can I get a generic device that is compadible? Any sugg.
My CD player has an error "Mechanical Malfunction" I can't eject the CD and it will not play. I want to replace it.
1 Answer
  • Jimm
    Jimm 3/19/2013
    You can replace the CD player with an aftermarket unit easily and much less expensively as compared to the factory unit. There are many on-line auto stereo retailers;, - to list only two.

Preview Answer