» View Question

Winston 2/22/2012

1980 Plymouth Volare Base 8 Cyl 5.2L

Steering & Suspension

I have order some Tie rods for my 1972 Plymouth Duster from AUTO MD. the part number does not tell me what the Tie Rods

are for. (inner or outter tie rods) I have a part number of LTTRES401L, and LTTRES401R

1 Answer

Spoon Sports

Spoon Sports 2/22/2012

First off AutoMD doesnt sell parts. Second, did you go to that JC Whitney site?

ANyway, goto this link


Besides, its easy to tell if tie rods are for the inner or outer if you will be basing it on the picture. Obviously if the picture is wrong then thats another story.


Answer this question

( characters left)

Follow Question

what's this?