Auto Answers » View Question
wayne 3/1/2012
1992 Chevrolet Cavalier VL 4 Cyl 2.2L - Body & Interior
how do you replace the switch in the door for the door chime? and where can it be bought at?
1 Answer
  • Spoon Sports
    Spoon Sports 3/1/2012
    You just pry it off then splice and dice, the one with the plunger you are reffering to right?

    And not the module because that ones a bit more complicated.

    You can try ebay with the key word door chime. Kinda surprised though that you want to get it fixed because most people including me just want it off. ANyway, different strokes for different folks. :)
    Spoon Sports
    wayne 3/1/2012
    its not just a plunger, its located somewhere inside the door latch, i want it fixed because its going off while im driving down the road.

Preview Answer