Auto Answers » View Question
Mark 8/7/2010
1983 Nissan 280ZX Base 6 Cyl 2.8L - Body & Interior
How do I replace the rusted floor pans in my Z-Car?
Floor pans are rusted in the corners. Can they be successfully repaired using composit material such as fiberglass or carbon fiber cloth? If patching is not recommended, is it better to buy pre-fabricated floor pans on-line or have them fabricated locally at a metal fabricator.
1 Answer

Preview Answer