raoul_tiesto 8/1/2012I hope this will help.....
Before deactivating/activating the Belt-Minder®, set the parking brake.
Place the transmission range selector lever in P (PARK).
Place the ignition switch in the OFF position.
Close all the vehicle doors.
Unbuckle the driver safety belt.
Place the parking lamps/headlamps switch in the OFF position.
1. Turn the ignition switch to the RUN position. (Do not start the engine.)
2. Wait until the safety belt warning lamp turns off (approximately 1 to 2 minutes).
3. NOTE: Steps 3 through 5 must be completed within 60 seconds or the procedure must be repeated.
Buckle then unbuckle the safety belt 3 times, ending with the safety belt unbuckled. This portion of the procedure can be done before or during Belt-Minder® warning activation.
4. Turn the parking lamps/headlamps ON then OFF.
5. Buckle then unbuckle the safety belt 3 times ending with the safety belt unbuckled. After this step the safety belt warning lamp will be illuminated for 3 seconds.
6. Within 7 seconds of the safety belt warning lamp turning off, buckle then unbuckle the safety belt. This enables the Belt-Minder® if disabled or disables the Belt-Minder® if enabled.
7. The following sequence of events confirms the Belt-Minder® is enabled:
flashing of the safety belt warning lamp 4 times per second for 3 seconds
3 seconds with the safety belt lamp off
flashing the safety belt lamp 4 times per second for 3 seconds again
8.The safety belt lamp flashing 4 times per second for 3 seconds provides confirmation that the Belt-Minder® is disabled.
9. After confirmation, the deactivation/activation procedure is complete.