» View Question

Diggz2005 4/27/2015

1999 Pontiac Grand Am SE 6 Cyl 3.40L


What is the name of the hose/wire just to the right of my oil fill cap on the top of my engine?

The "L" shaped rubber tube just crumbled and I don't know what I would search for to find a replacement. I believe it sits upon a spark plug, but I'm not sure. Thanks!

No answers

  • No one has answered this question.
  • Answer this question

    ( characters left)

    Follow Question

    what's this?