Auto Answers Community Guidelines
“Auto Answers” is an online public community where individuals can ask and answer questions about car repairs. Like most communities, we have a set of rules that must be followed to prevent abuse and provide our community with a pleasant experience.
- Use a question and answer format
- Ask clear questions
- If possible, answer the question and avoid generalities
- Keep your answers to 200 words or less
- Be respectful, patient, and courteous
Remember that everyone has different opinions and personal experiences.
- Do not use obscene language
- Report abuse
- Do not post anything that violates the law
- No solicitations or advertisements are allowed
- Never give out any personal information
- The Minimum age requirement is 16
Children under the age of 16 are not permitted to ask or answer questions on AutoMD.
- Give credit to your sources
- Do not post links that are unrelated to the automotive subject matter
- Do not post multiple listings.
- We reserve the right to remove any posting
- Use good judgment, and enjoy the site
- Do not post obscene or inappropriate images
Do not use obscene language