» View Question

John 8/28/2011

2004 Chrysler Crossfire Base 6 Cyl 3.2L

Body & Interior

Gathering info and suggestions on how to put in a cup holder that is useful.

One of the very few, but the biggest, grip I and many other Crossfire owners have is the lack of a useful cup holder. The single over engineered cup holder that is standard in the car's center console becomes non-functional by the time the car leaves the lot. There are many cheap and unattractive alturnitives but not any perminate good ones that I have seen except swapping consoles with the Mercedes-Benz SLK320 (Crossfire is a clone) but is very expenise (over $300). I found a solution once that bolts into the center console storage compartment that came out of Europe but quickly lost the info and can't seem to locate again. If anyone has any info on this please post it. Thanks!

1 Answer


Jimm 8/28/2011

Try the many on-line Chrysler and Crossfire owner forums - somebody has these details and has shared them on-line.


Answer this question

( characters left)

Follow Question

what's this?