Ford Transit Rear Passenger Door & Child Lock Help!
Thanks in advance for any input. Greatly appreciated!
What a nightmare Uhgg. ;)
**2014 Ford Transit Connect Passanger XLT Sliding Rear Door Issues.**
I'll try not to be too long winded yet hopefully leaving enough details for suggestions.
* Initially rear driver side- sliding outside door latch- not working, inside latch did work for opening the door.
* Child safety lock on the same door was engaged while door was open accidentally, door will now not open either inside or outside. (Thanks Bro! LOL)
* We took off both inside sliding door panels to get a closer look. No remedy as of yet.
* We disengaged the child safety lock mechanism (Blue fiberglass/plastic type piece) on the passenger side, outside still works fine however inside will not open. We did this so the child safety lock would not engage accidentally again. We were only able to do this only because the door was already opened.
* The actuators all seem to relay and be working just fine.
***The child safety lock on th