» View Question

Dan 10/8/2012

1980 Chrysler Town & Country Base 8 Cyl 5.2L


help figuring out gas tank and sending unit ID

The above car info is wrong. We have a 1942 Dodge pick-up that has Chev and Ford parts on it. Trying to replace gas tank. It looks like a tank out of old Chevs with filler tube behind license plate. On the sending unit, I see what looks like a Chrysler star, a word "introl", and 3 different numbers on it. One is 4051105.
I find no numbers or words on tank. How do I find a replacement sending unit? Or find out kind of tank?

No answers

  • No one has answered this question.
  • Answer this question

    ( characters left)

    Follow Question

    what's this?