Auto Answers » View Question
Sonya 1/2/2012
2004 Mini Cooper Base 4 Cyl 1.6L - Steering & Suspension
"What can I do when Corporation and Mini Dealer will not address recall issues with my 2004 Mini Cooper?"
Recalls are documented and have been noted with NHTSA. Please advise and assist! Thank you! Sonya
1 Answer
  • Jimm
    Jimm 1/2/2012
    It depends if the recalls apply to your vehicle - often the recalls may apply to only certain VIN number vehicles. Anyway, given the application is correct for your vehicle, you may take the recall information directly to the NHTSA and provide them with the dealership details and corporate contact information. They (NHTSA) will usually contact the organizations on your behalf to gain resolution.
    Sonya 1/2/2012
    Thanks Jim!

Preview Answer