Auto Answers » View Question
harleybabe 9/6/2012
2006 Hyundai Accent GL 4 Cyl 1.6L - Preventive Maintenance
I need a complete nose, I hit someone on a motorcycle, he took out my undercarriage.. Frame isn't bent
Buying a complete nose is cheaper than all the individual parts. Email me if you have one, color unimportant, as I will have car painted again once it's fixed. Probably going to need the tires too.
Mileage is only 50,000. Send reply to patsfangrl
at y a h o o . com
1 Answer
  • jndindam
    jndindam 2/6/2013
    Am so sorry that you hit someone with your bike. However be more careful on the road to avoid such cases. However to replace you under carriage look for top quality one. Buy one that perfectly suits your bike.

Preview Answer