Auto Answers » View Question
eric 12/15/2010
2000 Lexus LX470 Base 8 Cyl 4.7L - Body & Interior
hi, what do you call that thing where you insert the car key and turn it to start the car?
this thing that iam talking about is attached to the steering coloumn together with the ignition switch.
1 Answer

Preview Answer