Bill 3/21/2011Clip off,, check for any shorts in that wiring
Either the Engine Oil Pressure Sensor Wiring or the Fuel Pump Wiring is shorted to ground. I assume that you are referring to the ECM B fuse ?
The circuits are NOT separate. Try this
1. Disconnect the oil pressure switch.
2. Jumper the Orange and Tan/White wires together, check for fuel pump operation.
3. If the fuel pump does not run, check for 12v back at the fuel pump, Tan/White wire, while the jumper is still in place.
1. Check wiring from fuse to fuel pump relay, oil pressure sending unit and to Powertrain Control Module (PCM).
2. Check wiring from fuel pump relay and oil pressure sending unit on its way back to the fuel pump.
bigblazer 3/24/2011fuel pump on a toggle switch ran like that for six weeks without any trouble found brown or orange running with o2 sensor broken cant find where it runs too
david 3/24/2011check for pinch wires between bellhousen