Auto Answers » View Question
Trevor 9/28/2012
2001 Ford Explorer XLT 6Cyl4.0L - Body & Interior
Looking for a part name or part number for some thing very specific. It is the rear bracket for the control arms.
Its a welded piece that is on the frame attached onto the control arm. What is this part called and where can I find one?
1 Answer
  • HouseCallAuto
    HouseCallAuto 9/28/2012
    Ford dealer parts only and it is likely not to come separate from the assembly it is welded to.

Preview Answer

AutoMD Verified Customer
AutoMD obtained proof this customer interacted with the shop.