Auto Answers » View Question
lisa 11/29/2010
1989 Mercedes Benz 560SEL Base 8Cyl5.6L - Steering & Suspension
what is a left subframe??does it have another name??where can I find it???
1 Answer
  • Bobby
    Bobby 11/29/2010
    sub frame? was the car in a major accident? the subframe is a structural piece that holds the engine and transmission. a subframe would have to be purchased through the dealer, or try to find one at an auto salvage yard (junk yard)

Preview Answer

AutoMD Verified Customer
AutoMD obtained proof this customer interacted with the shop.