Auto Answers » View Question
Robert 11/27/2010
1980 Plymouth Volare Base 8Cyl5.9L - Steering & Suspension
How to remove and replace torsion bar bushing
1 Answer
  • HouseCallAuto
    HouseCallAuto 11/27/2010
    You have to remove the lower arm and have it pressed out and then the new one pressed back in. You cannot do this yourself without prior experience. An auto part store machine shop has to do the press work.

Preview Answer

AutoMD Verified Customer
AutoMD obtained proof this customer interacted with the shop.