Auto Answers » View Question
Buster 4/3/2010
2001 Audi TT Quattro Base 4Cyl1.8L - Body & Interior
How do I get to my back glass regulater,and where would I buy an other one?
Mine is a Roadster, which means it's a convertable top model, and the retracting back glass which is used to stop some of the back wind is making noise like the regulater is poping a cable over a wheel guide. My problem is first how do I get in there to work on it and where I can go to get a replacement regulater cheeper the what a dealer would charge?
1 Answer
  • Bobby
    Bobby 5/5/2010
    Probably going to be a dealer only item since it doesn't probably fit any other applications and aftermarket manufacturers only like to mkae things if they fit multiple apllications. I wish i could help you out more. You could try finding one at a salvage yard. Lots of sites that have networks of salvage yards and will find your part somwhere in the country usually great prices too!

Preview Answer

AutoMD Verified Customer
AutoMD obtained proof this customer interacted with the shop.