Bob R. 5/26/2010That's unfortunate. Check the wiring going to the fan motor - if you are lucky, the bag tore something loose. You'll probably have to take the grills out to see well enough. You could also check the fuses. If you are unlucky, the motor burned out and you are out about $250 unless you can find one in a junk yard.
DO NOT let the engine overheat or you'll trash the cylinder head and be out more than the car is worth. I think your model still has a belt-driven fan behind the radiator, so that will do the job unless you run the A/C or get stuck in traffic.