Auto Answers » View Question
jamz2277 5/17/2012
1995 Geo Tracker Base 4Cyl1.6L - Body & Interior
I can buy a soft top for a 1995 Tracker just about anywhere. My mounting channels are broken. Where can I find them?
The channels are the plastic ridges that go around the area where the soft top seats, and it attatches to them. If they are broken, you cannot install the soft top. I can buy a hundred different soft tops, but I cannot find the channels (also called retainers) Anywhere. Can someone direct me to a website that sells them, please?
No answers
  • No one has answered this question.

Preview Answer