Auto Answers » View Question
omar 11/17/2012
1980 Dodge Ramcharger SE 8Cyl5.9L - Brakes
Where can I buy original parts by part number?
I am restoring a 1979 model and need some parts. I have spare parts catalog
1 Answer
  • Jimm
    Jimm 11/17/2012
    The original parts can be purchased from the many on-line auto parts sources, such as; or They sell many of the same parts that came on the truck originally.

Preview Answer

AutoMD Verified Customer
AutoMD obtained proof this customer interacted with the shop.