Auto Answers » View Question
kymzin4
kymzin4 12/21/2012
1991 Geo Metro Base 3Cyl1.0L - Body & Interior
Why is there a burnt plug on my interior fuse panel from the steering column high beam switch to the panel?
The interior fuse panel is burnt on one prong that controls my headlights. The plug from my high beam switch on the steering column to the panel is burnt also. Neither my high or low beams work. How do i replace the wiring and plug. I just discovered the plug from the dash console to the panel is burnt also. Where can I find the wiring diagram and how to take off the instrument panel from the dash.
1 Answer
  • Jimm
    Jimm 12/22/2012
    Usually, this indicates a wiring short. Replace the headlight switch, repair the wiring, and replace the headlamp relay. Try the many on-line auto parts sources, such as; www.autopartswarehouse.com or www.rockauto.com for the replacement parts.
    Reply
    0
close

Preview Answer