Auto Answers » View Question
fueler 3/27/2012
1987 Mercedes Benz 560SEC Base 8Cyl5.6L - Steering & Suspension
my air over hydraulic shock are bad, how do I replace with standard hydraulic shocks.
What do I do with all of the hydraulic equipment that used to take care of the self leveling hydraulics suspension?
2 Answers
  • Jimm
    Jimm 3/27/2012
    Simply replace the air-over shocks with standard (gass-filled or hydraulic) units. The compressor and air lines can simply be removed - and sold (if OK shape) to offset some of the cost.

    Try the many on-line auto parts sources, such as; or for the replacement parts.
  • EG9 K20A3
    EG9 K20A3 3/27/2012

Preview Answer

AutoMD Verified Customer
AutoMD obtained proof this customer interacted with the shop.